|Exercise Playlist for Halloween - Photo by Pennywise|
October is a great time to exercise where I live. The trees turn into a crazy quilt of colors across the rolling landscape while the weather cools. This area also hosts a big allergy season in October. Many people find that exercising outside may increase those all too familiar symptoms that keep them up at night and make breathing challenging by day.
Working out inside might not be as pleasing to the eye, but having fun musical playlists can be pleasing to the ear, mix it up, and provide that extra boost of energy to work out at full throttle. This playlist is best suited for adults; however, some of the songs can work well for kids' exercise also. Many are predictable, but the list has some unexpected twists and turns that might have you howling by the end of the workout. Some artists that paved the way for these songs to become famous are included in parentheses.
- Magic Carpet Ride (Steppenwolf)
- Cat Scratch Fever (Ted Nugent)
- Devil With a Blue Dress (Mitch Ryder)
- Werewolves of London (Warren Zevon)
- Ghostbusters (Ray Parker, Jr.)
- Thriller (Michael Jackson)
- Wooly Bully (Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs)
- Purple People Eater (Sheb Wooley)
- Witch Doctor (David Seville)
- Frankenstein (Edgar Winter Group)
- Axel F (Harold Faltermeyer)
- Monster Mash (Bobby "Boris" Pickett)
- Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater)
- Paint It Black (Rolling Stones)
- Don't Fear the Reaper (Blue Oyster Cult)
- (Ghost) Riders in the Sky (The Outlaws)
- How to Stay in Shape When the Weather Gets Colder
- Fall Allergies: How to Fight Back When Autumn Wants to Take You Down
- Great Exercise Playlist – Old and New Songs for a Fun Workout
Want more fitness tips, money-saving ideas, and playlists? Visit Katrena's Fit Tips 4 Life site map.